- 1 lb tilapia, cod, haddock or other medium-firm fish fillets, about 3/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 8 squares)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
Move oven rack to position slightly above middle of oven. Heat oven to 500°F.
Cut fish fillets crosswise into 2-inch-wide pieces.
In shallow dish, mix cracker crumbs, lemon peel, salt and pepper. Place milk in another shallow dish. Dip fish into milk, then coat with cracker mixture. Place in ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Drizzle oil over fish; sprinkle with pecans. - Bake about 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
1 Serving (1 Serving)Calories 230(Calories from Fat 100) Total Fat 12g Saturated Fat 1 1/2g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 60mg Sodium 300mg Total Carbohydrate 9g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 5g Protein 23g
As recipes submitted are provided by third parties, SCAI makes no representation as to the health or other benefits of these recipes.